Monday, December 5, 2016

Melt in Your Mouth Slow Cooker Beef


Today was a typical stressful, exhausting Monday. When you add on a cold rain falling, I knew we'd need comfort food tonight. This recipe only has four ingredients which made prep time a breeze. Once again, when I got home I could smell the wonderful aroma of this delicious meal before I even opened the door to come inside. While the rice cooked, I steamed some broccoli and cauliflower and topped it with Publix's lemon finishing butter. 

1.5 lb. stew meat cut into bite sized pieces
1 can cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
1 can beefy mushroom soup
1 envelope Lipton Beef Onion Soup Mix

Place stew meat in slow cooker. 

In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over stew meat and stir to combine. 

Cover and let cook on low 6 - 8 hours or high 4 - 6 hours. 

Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Top with chopped parsley.


No comments:

Post a Comment